The EEF Global Oil SpillLeadership Award
The Annual Awards represent a global benchmark of excellence for those working in Oil Spillindustry.Recognising and honouring the individuals who over the year have been at the forefront of Oil Spill management, value creationwith exceptional performance.
The EEF Global Oil Spill Lifetime Achievement Award
This award will honor who has made both significant strides and impacted the Oil Spillindustry throughout his or her career. The recipient will be an individual whose legacy still has an impact.
The EEF Global Young Oil Spill Leadership Awards
Personalities who demonstrated exemplary leadership and excellence in Green Oil SpillManagement, Value Creation with exceptional performance.
The EEF Global Oil Spill Young Professional Awards
Young Professionals (below 40 years)who have demonstrated significant professionalism and vision in Oil Spill management.
The EEF Global Oil SpillYoung Technical Professional Awards
Technical contributions through invention, contributions to Oil Spilltechnology or product development.May encompass management (directing) of significant new process product introduction or implementation of major new Oil Spill manufacturing processes.Contributions to the Society, through the digital transformation.
The EEF Global Oil Spill Women Professional Awards
Women Professionals who have demonstrated outstanding initiatives in Oil Spill sector and its management.
GLOBAL BEST OF THE YEAR
COMPANY | INSTITUTION | PROJECTS | PLANTS | UNIT
- Oil Spill Company of the Year
- Oil Spill Exploration Company of the Year
- Oil SpillRefinery Company of the Year
- Oil Spill Production Company of the Year
- Oil Spill Transportation Company of the Year
- Oil SpillMarketing Company of the Year
- Oil SpillDistribution Company of the Year
- Oil SpillRetails of the Year
- Oil Spill Fuel Cell Company of the Year
- Oil Spill Infrastructure Company of the Year
- Oil Spill Young Achiever of the Year
- Service Provider Company of the Year
- Initiatives Clean Energy Company of the Year
- Sustainable Growing Corporate of the Year
- Oil SpillPort of the Year
- Smart Oil Spill Project / Plant of the Year
- Best Oil SpillManaged Project of the Year
- Industrial Oil Spill Plant of the Year
- Oil Spill Technology Idol of the Year
- Oil Spill Industrial Application of the Year
- Digital Technology Provider of the Year
- Financing Oil SpillProject of the Year
- Financing Oil Spill Infrastructure of the Year
- The EEF Global Oil Spill Awards Deadline(Timeline)
- Process of Nomination
- Criteria for Nominations
- Submission of Nominations
- Nomination Shortlisting&Selection Process
- The EEF Global Oil Spill Leaders Award2023
- The EEF Global Oil Spill Technology of the Year 2023
- Nomination Fee
The EEF Global Oil Spill AwardsDeadline (Timeline)
- September 1, 2023 – Nominations Open
- November 15, 2023 – Nominations Close
- November 30, 2023 – Announcement of Awards
- December 7, 2023 – Awards Presentation
Nominate a Company, Project, Plant,Device, Compressor, Equipment Manufacturing,Technology Initiative,Leadership and Innovation to be recognized by the EEF Global Oil Spill Awards.
Leaders, Professionals, Project planners, Industry, Oil SpillResearch Institutes, and Academia, Devices / Equipment Manufacturing Units are welcome to apply for the nominations for the EEF Global Oil Spill Awards 2023. These awards are open for all Oil SpillEnergy, Fuel Sectors, Public, Private, Large, Medium, Small Oil Spill Industrial / Service Sector Companies / Organizations / Startups / Projects and their team. Academic Institutions are eligible to apply for the award.
- Proposals for entry will be treated confidential.
Process of Nomination
- Award Nominations can only be submitted through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 500 word write-up/executive summary must be submitted with each nomination, justifying the nomination for the award, profile of the company, brochure, media write-ups, achievements, awards, accolades received, articles published, photographs and any other relevant details. This must include specific and strong information that will allow the eminent jury to evaluate your nomination against others. What is unique or special about this nomination and why you believe it should be considered for The EEF Global Oil Spill Awards 2023.
Nominations for The EEF Global Oil Spill Awards 2023 are open on September 1, 2023 and will close on November 15, 2023. The EEF Global Oil Spill Awards will be announced on November 30, 2023. Award Ceremony will be held on December 7, 2023.
Criteria for Nominations
Entering a nomination for the EEF Global Oil Spill Awards2023: criteria and guidelines
- The company, project, or Oil Spillinitiative must be able to demonstrate a significant contribution to Oil Spill industry. Specific factors to be specifically highlighted are: improved efficacy, energy efficiency, technological innovation and implementation of sustainable Oil Spillfinancial models.
- The outcome of the project or Oil Spillinitiative must be clearly made out in the proposal.
- The Awardee (Sr. Director/CEO/Senior Executive) must be available to attend the Award function and to receive The EEF Global Oil Spill Award on December 3, 2023.
Submission of Nominations
- Nominated Company/Project / Unit:
- Contact Name:
- Phone Number:
- Contact Address:
- Please summarize, in no more than 500 words, what is unique or special about this entry, and why your company / project / plant / organization / units / top executive believe tobe considered for the EEF Global Oil Spill Award. Supplementary material (softcopy) can be sent directly to email@example.com
- Supplementary material can also be sent.
Nominations Close on November 15, 2023.
Nomination Shortlisting &Selection Process
The EEF Global Oil Spill Awards shortlisting process is the procedure by which the pool of nominations submitted in the open nomination phase are examined by a panel of independent experts, who shortlist the entries and compile them into award categories. Shortlisting begins after nominations have closed.
All the entries received scrutinized for various award categories for EEF Global Oil Spill Awards2023 will beexamined and selected by the eminent jury. The selected awards are announced online on November 30, 2023. Decisions of the eminent jury are final and will be binding on all applicants.
The winners of the EEF Global Oil Spill Awards will be announced and honoured at the Global Oil Spill Awards ceremony on December 8, 2023.
We wish everyone the best of luck!
The EEF Oil SpillLeadership Award
The EEF Oil SpillLeaders’ Award goes to the private / publicly owned Company, Project, Unit, Academic Institution that is able to demonstrate outstanding steps, change in performance improvement.
- The Company, Unit, Project, Institutionby publicly / privately owned;
- The Company, Unit, Project, Institution must be able to demonstrate outstanding steps, change in performance improvement in the recent past.
In the event that the Company / Institution / Unit / Project is shortlisted after the nominations process, their CEO/Director/Senior Executive should be available to attend TheEEF Global Oil Spill Awards2023 on December 8, 2023, where the winner will be awarded and honoured with The EEF Global Oil SpillAward 2023.
The EEF Oil SpillTechnology Idol Awards
The technology must be early stage and be able to demonstrate realistic expectations for commercialization.
In the event that the Project / Institution / Unit / Company is shortlisted after the nominations process, a senior representative from the Company / Institution / Unit must be available to attend the World Oil SpillTechnology Congress 2023 (WPTC22) and make a 15 minute technology presentation at the designated session on December 8-9, 2023.
Nomination Fee (Non-Refundable)
INR 65000 | US$ 1000 plus GST 18%
(Nomination Fee includes, 2 complementary pass)
Application for the Global Oil Spill Awards 2023, complete with all information and documents alongwith applicable fee, should reach Secretariat in soft (pdf file) and hard form on or before November 15, 2023.